EMI Supression Filters Series
1. Multilayer Chip BeadFile download
2. For signal line
3. Wide impedance characteristic
5. Closed Magnetic Circuit
6. Effectively filter high frequency noise
7. Electrical Current 50mA~500mA
1. Suitable for flow and reflow soldering.
2. Standard type used to suppress lower-frequency, lower current signals.
3. The products contain no lead and also support lead-free soldering.
4. Effectively filter high frequency noise without attenuating high frequency signal
5. Excellent Solderability and heat Resistance.
6. Cross to Murata BLM Series, TDK MMZ Series, Taiyo Yuden BK Series
Multilayer Chip Bead Series use multilayer ferrite design/process for EMI and noise filtering for general use, high-speed signal lines, power supplies, power supplies with low DC resistance type. The CB Series, Chip Ferrite Beads for general purpose featuring a rated current between 50~500mA, an impedance range of 6~2000ohms. Available in case sizes EIA: 0402/0603/1005/1608/2012/3216/4516.
To suppress EMI/RFI and prevent self-oscillation in electronic products. Mother board, tablet PC, Notebook, desktop computers and peripheral equipment. DSC ,DVC, LCD Television, Set Top Box. Mobile Phone, Smart phone, PND. Digital communication equipment. Various electronic equipment. Various automotive electronics. Circuit where a stable ground is unavailable.
(Ag / Cu / Sn)