1. Low profile alloy power inductor (Alloy Core) .
2. Magnetic Epoxy Shielding
3. Semi shielded construction.
4. Magnetic shield type wound inductor for power circuits using a ferrite magnetic material.
5. Larger current and lower RDC were achieved by optimizing the ferrite core figure
6. Cross to Taiyo Yuden NRV, NRH, NRS Series / TDK VLS, VLC, VLP Series
Erocore's AENR series - surface mount power inductors - featuring magnetic epoxy shielding as a lower cost alternative to conventional ferrite shielded inductors. By replacing the traditional ferrite shield with a magnetic epoxy resin and Alloy ferrite, we are able to significantly reduce both material and labor costs, as well as improve production lead times.
The areas around the coil are covered with resin which contains a mixture of magnetic powder such as ferrite and soft magnetic metals. Compared to shielded types, the magnetic shielding effectiveness of these products is limited, but they have good cost balance.
Ideal applications for these lower cost inductors include DC/DC converter, power supply, computer, LED lighting, and various industrial and consumer electronics products.
DC-DC Converters, Notebook Computers, Digital Video Cameras, HDD,SSD, Cell Phones, TV,LCD displays, Power Supply Units, ADSL, Routers, Set-top box, Cable Modem
2.0mm X 1.6mm X 1.08mm
2.5mm X 2.0mm X 1.05mm
2.5mm X 1.0mm X 1.26mm
3.0mm X 3.0mm X 1.20mm
3.0mm X 3.0mm X 1.55mm
3.0mm X 3.0mm X 2.20mm
4.0mm X 4.0mm X 1.20mm
4.0mm X 4.0mm X 2.00mm
Please click "File download" for more information.