Semi-Shielded Power Inductor Series
1.Semi-Shielded Power Inductor.File download
2.Resin-Sealed Power Inductor
3.Magnetic Ferrite Material
4.Magnetically shielded structure
5.High Current, Low RDC
6.Power Supply Application
7.SMD Power Inductor
1. Low profile SMD power inductor.
2. Magnetic Epoxy Shielding.
3. Semi shielded construction.
4. Magnetic shield type wound inductor for power circuits using a ferrite magnetic material.
5. Larger current and lower RDC were achieved by optimizing the ferrite core figure.
6. Cross to Taiyo Yuden NRV, NRH, NRS Series / TDK VLS, VLC, VLP Series
Erocore's ENR series - surface mount power inductors - featuring magnetic epoxy shielding as a lower cost alternative to conventional ferrite shielded inductors. By replacing the traditional ferrite shield with a magnetic epoxy resin, we are able to significantly reduce both material and labor costs, as well as improve production lead times.
The areas around the coil are covered with resin which contains a mixture of magnetic powder such as ferrite and soft magnetic metals. Compared to shielded types, the magnetic shielding effectiveness of these products is limited, but they have good cost balance.
Ideal applications for these lower cost inductors include DC/DC converter, power supply, computer, LED lighting, and various industrial and consumer electronics products.
DC-DC Converters, Notebook Computers, Digital Video Cameras, HDD,SSD, Cell Phones, TV,LCD displays, Power Supply Units, ADSL, Routers, Set-top box, Cable Modem
201610(2.0mm X 1.6mm X 1.08mm) to 8040(8.0mm X 8.0mm X 4.2mm)
Please click "File download" for more information.